View our return policy
- "Hybridge Perren" lightweight down filled jacket from Canada Goose in black
- Stretch your limits with a functional performance piece that offers uncompromising warmth and breathability
- Strategically placed Tensile-Knit fabric at the elbow, underarm and hem maximizes comfort and flexibility
- Wear it with the hood stowed away in the exaggerated collar on warmer days
- 24 1/2" length (size Medium)
- Two-way front-zip closure
- Hood stows in collar
- Front slip pockets
- Zippered cuffs vent excess heat
- Lined, with 800-fill-power goose down
- 100% nylon
- Machine wash, line dry
- Made in Canada
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Made in Canada since 1957, the precision of every cut, fold and stitch is one that’s guided by decades of experience.