Pre-order only - this item is not yet in stock - will ship between Nov 15 - Dec 10
- "HyBridge Lite" vest from Canada Goose in black
- Lightweight layer with a snug, stylish fit for essential core warmth
- Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight, easy to move in and reduces pack size
- Tensile-Tech™ fabric side panels for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Thermal Mapping (TM) technology along body with alternate fabric to maximize warmth, flexibility and breathability
- Down collar with brushed tricot lining and chin guard for extra warmth and comfort
- Packs into left exterior pocket for easy storage in unpredictable weather that doubles as a travel pillow
- Reflective tape on back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Slim fit, hip length
- Made in Canada
- Manufacturer warranty
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Made in Canada since 1957, the precision of every cut, fold and stitch is one that’s guided by decades of experience.