50% OFF - FINAL SALE
- "Fiona Faceted" clutch from Edie Parker in aqua-colored pearlescent stripes with silver detail and hardware
- Aqua, royal, white and mirror stripes
- 100% hand poured acrylic
- Hinge closure with kiss-lock
- Features an interior mirror with etched logo
- Fits a smartphone including an iPhone 7+
- Measures 3.75" H x 6.75" W x 1.75" D
- Handmade in America
Edie Parker is a brand of vintage-inspired clutches and handbags based in New York City. Founded in 2010 by designer Brett Heyman, Edie Parker sprang from Brett’s love of mid-century style. Inspired by acrylic bags made in America in the 1950s and 1960s, she began collecting the vintage purses and researching their long lost designers and original fabrication techniques. When Brett could no longer find the clutches she coveted at vintage and second-hand shops, she decided to remake them for a new generation. Like their mid-century predecessors, each bag is meticulously handcrafted in America.
Conceived of as a line of acrylic clutches, Edie Parker has evolved to include new silhouettes, shoulder straps, and a variety of materials while remaining true to the original brand aesthetic. In addition to acrylic, the bags are now fabricated in 18k gold-plated metal, exotic skins, embroidery, leather and velvet.